CRPF constable commits suicide in Odisha
Keonjhar (Odisha): A CRPF constable working as a driver in the paramilitary force, committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver in Odisha`s Keonjhar district on Saturday, police said.
The constable was identified as Surendra Kumar (45) a resident of Haryana. He was posted in the CRPF camp at Barbil in the district for last three years, they said.
The reason behind the drastic action taken by the victim was being ascertained, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam