CRPF constable commits suicide in Odisha
Keonjhar (Odisha): A CRPF constable working as a driver in the paramilitary force, committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver in Odisha`s Keonjhar district on Saturday, police said.
The constable was identified as Surendra Kumar (45) a resident of Haryana. He was posted in the CRPF camp at Barbil in the district for last three years, they said.
The reason behind the drastic action taken by the victim was being ascertained, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Mathura violence: Judicial probe into Jawahar Bagh incident begins
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Seven killed as car rams into minibus in Kenya's Kwale
- Hope law will be passed for construction of Ram temple by PM Narendra Modi-led government: VHP leader Pravin Togadia
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit