CRPF constable commits suicide in Odisha
Keonjhar (Odisha): A CRPF constable working as a driver in the paramilitary force, committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver in Odisha`s Keonjhar district on Saturday, police said.
The constable was identified as Surendra Kumar (45) a resident of Haryana. He was posted in the CRPF camp at Barbil in the district for last three years, they said.
The reason behind the drastic action taken by the victim was being ascertained, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered