CRPF constable commits suicide in Odisha
Keonjhar (Odisha): A CRPF constable working as a driver in the paramilitary force, committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver in Odisha`s Keonjhar district on Saturday, police said.
The constable was identified as Surendra Kumar (45) a resident of Haryana. He was posted in the CRPF camp at Barbil in the district for last three years, they said.
The reason behind the drastic action taken by the victim was being ascertained, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off