CRPF constable commits suicide in Odisha
Keonjhar (Odisha): A CRPF constable working as a driver in the paramilitary force, committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver in Odisha`s Keonjhar district on Saturday, police said.
The constable was identified as Surendra Kumar (45) a resident of Haryana. He was posted in the CRPF camp at Barbil in the district for last three years, they said.
The reason behind the drastic action taken by the victim was being ascertained, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’