Five students die in accidents
Bhubaneswar: At least five students died in two separate accidents early Wednesday morning here and in Kendrapara district, police said.
Three students of a private engineering college were killed when their motorbike collided with a stationary truck near Shyamsundar junction on the Paradip-Daitary expressway in dense fog in Kendrapara district, they said.
The three were identified as Debashis Jena (22), Divya Ranjan Thatoi (23) and Kumar Ankur (22).
The bodies of two hotel management students were also recovered from the railway lines here, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!