Five students die in accidents
Bhubaneswar: At least five students died in two separate accidents early Wednesday morning here and in Kendrapara district, police said.
Three students of a private engineering college were killed when their motorbike collided with a stationary truck near Shyamsundar junction on the Paradip-Daitary expressway in dense fog in Kendrapara district, they said.
The three were identified as Debashis Jena (22), Divya Ranjan Thatoi (23) and Kumar Ankur (22).
The bodies of two hotel management students were also recovered from the railway lines here, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today