Heavy rainfall expected in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Odisha is likely to experience heavy to very heavy rainfall in next 48 hours due to formation of a low pressure area over North Bay of Bengal and neighbourhood, Met office sources said.
"Heavy to very heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over interior Odisha during next 48 hours and heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over coastal Odisha during the same period," an official released issued by the weather office said.
Surface wind speed reaching 30 to 40 kmph gusting to 50 kmph may prevail along and off Odisha Coast due to the low pressure impact and sea condition would be moderate to rough, it said.
Fishermen are advised to be cautious while venturing into the sea.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on