Heavy rainfall expected in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Odisha is likely to experience heavy to very heavy rainfall in next 48 hours due to formation of a low pressure area over North Bay of Bengal and neighbourhood, Met office sources said.
"Heavy to very heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over interior Odisha during next 48 hours and heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over coastal Odisha during the same period," an official released issued by the weather office said.
Surface wind speed reaching 30 to 40 kmph gusting to 50 kmph may prevail along and off Odisha Coast due to the low pressure impact and sea condition would be moderate to rough, it said.
Fishermen are advised to be cautious while venturing into the sea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video