Heavy rainfall expected in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Odisha is likely to experience heavy to very heavy rainfall in next 48 hours due to formation of a low pressure area over North Bay of Bengal and neighbourhood, Met office sources said.
"Heavy to very heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over interior Odisha during next 48 hours and heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over coastal Odisha during the same period," an official released issued by the weather office said.
Surface wind speed reaching 30 to 40 kmph gusting to 50 kmph may prevail along and off Odisha Coast due to the low pressure impact and sea condition would be moderate to rough, it said.
Fishermen are advised to be cautious while venturing into the sea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!