Heavy rainfall expected in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Odisha is likely to experience heavy to very heavy rainfall in next 48 hours due to formation of a low pressure area over North Bay of Bengal and neighbourhood, Met office sources said.
"Heavy to very heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over interior Odisha during next 48 hours and heavy rainfall would occur at one or two places over coastal Odisha during the same period," an official released issued by the weather office said.
Surface wind speed reaching 30 to 40 kmph gusting to 50 kmph may prevail along and off Odisha Coast due to the low pressure impact and sea condition would be moderate to rough, it said.
Fishermen are advised to be cautious while venturing into the sea.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics