Judicial probe into Pipili rape case begins
branch police on Wednesday submitted the second chargesheet in
the sensational Pipili gangrape case.
Only six villagers from the victim’s native village
and a lawyer from Orissa High Court Nishikant Mishra, who also
belongs to Pipili, have filed affidavits before the
Commission. The Commission on February 3 this year had invited
affidavits from the public.
The Commission has finalised the terms of reference of
the probe and also decided as to who would be asked to file
affidavits before it as per the provisions of Commission of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets