Judicial probe into Pipili rape case begins
branch police on Wednesday submitted the second chargesheet in
the sensational Pipili gangrape case.
Only six villagers from the victim’s native village
and a lawyer from Orissa High Court Nishikant Mishra, who also
belongs to Pipili, have filed affidavits before the
Commission. The Commission on February 3 this year had invited
affidavits from the public.
The Commission has finalised the terms of reference of
the probe and also decided as to who would be asked to file
affidavits before it as per the provisions of Commission of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Suicide bombings in Baghdad: Over 20 killed, 50 injured in series of attacks
- Know why PM Narendra Modi is asking for your support for particular task - WATCH
- Nepali Congress halts House over ''budget leak''
- Here's what Yuvraj Singh said after his long wait for IPL trophy ended
- Meet 'Haryana ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma from 'Sultan'! See LATEST pic