No political leader examined in Pipili rape case
Cuttack: Odisha`s crime branch police DSP Ramesh Chandra Sethy, who was the investigating officer in the sensational Pipili gang rape and murder case, on Monday told Justice P K Mohanty Commission of Enquiry that no political leader was examined during the investigation of the case.
Facing cross examinations before the Enquiry Commission, the IO told the Commission that no political leader was drawn into the purview of the police investigation.
The counsel of the victim`s family Nishikant Mishra also questioned as to why police did not investigate into rape allegation when the team of doctors from primary healthcare centre to AIIMS, New Delhi did not give definite opinion ruling out rape or sexual assault of the victim.
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on
- Funny video alert! ‘Housefull 3’ trio - Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh - goes crazy
- Check jkbose.co.in for JKBOSE 12th Results 2016: Jammu and Kashmir Board Class 12 results declared
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper deal: Manohar Parrikar to make statement in Parliament today