Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik turns 67
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today celebrated his 67th birth day in a simple manner receiving flowers from well wishers, official sources said.
Patnaik, who was born to Gyan Patnaik and Biju Patnaik on October 16, 1946 at Cuttack, also attended office as usual and held meetings.
Ministers, MLAs, political leaders, school and college students along with people from different walks of life congratulated Patnaik on the day.
"I am glad that people wished me on the day. I pray God to keep everybody happy in Odisha," Patnaik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre