Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik turns 67
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today celebrated his 67th birth day in a simple manner receiving flowers from well wishers, official sources said.
Patnaik, who was born to Gyan Patnaik and Biju Patnaik on October 16, 1946 at Cuttack, also attended office as usual and held meetings.
Ministers, MLAs, political leaders, school and college students along with people from different walks of life congratulated Patnaik on the day.
"I am glad that people wished me on the day. I pray God to keep everybody happy in Odisha," Patnaik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love