Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik turns 67
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today celebrated his 67th birth day in a simple manner receiving flowers from well wishers, official sources said.
Patnaik, who was born to Gyan Patnaik and Biju Patnaik on October 16, 1946 at Cuttack, also attended office as usual and held meetings.
Ministers, MLAs, political leaders, school and college students along with people from different walks of life congratulated Patnaik on the day.
"I am glad that people wished me on the day. I pray God to keep everybody happy in Odisha," Patnaik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price