Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik turns 67
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today celebrated his 67th birth day in a simple manner receiving flowers from well wishers, official sources said.
Patnaik, who was born to Gyan Patnaik and Biju Patnaik on October 16, 1946 at Cuttack, also attended office as usual and held meetings.
Ministers, MLAs, political leaders, school and college students along with people from different walks of life congratulated Patnaik on the day.
"I am glad that people wished me on the day. I pray God to keep everybody happy in Odisha," Patnaik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda