PM`s, Shinde`s effigies burnt in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: Effigies of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Union Home Minister Sushil Shinde were burnt by BJP activists across Odisha on Thursday for the alleged Hindu terror remarks against the Sangh Parivar.
"We demand immediate apology from the Prime Minister and dismissal of Shinde from the Union Cabinet," said BJP leader P R Harichandan while participating in a rally here.
As Shinde had made the alleged remark in the presence of the prime minister at the Congress conclave, Singh should apologise for it, BJPLP leader K V Singhdeo said.
The state unit of BJP which is highly factionalized put up a united show and hit the road responding to a call given by party`s new national president Rajnath Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation