Six Bangladeshis sentenced to 14-years imprisonmen
Balasore (Odisha): A local court on Saturday sentenced six Bangladesh nationals to 14 years rigorous imprisonment for committing dacoities in the district.
The additional session judge Balasore R K Sahu convicted the six Bangadeshis and slapped the punishment along with penalties for committing a series of dacoities in Balasore district in 2007.
The convicts are identified as Paouz Khan, Abdul Basar Sulla, Mohammad Asadulla, Mohammad Arif Khan, SK Zahid and Sk Babu.
Two others - Sk Salim and Sk Sadquiq - were acquitted due to lack of proper evidence while another accused had died during trial?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack