Six Bangladeshis sentenced to 14-years imprisonmen
Balasore (Odisha): A local court on Saturday sentenced six Bangladesh nationals to 14 years rigorous imprisonment for committing dacoities in the district.
The additional session judge Balasore R K Sahu convicted the six Bangadeshis and slapped the punishment along with penalties for committing a series of dacoities in Balasore district in 2007.
The convicts are identified as Paouz Khan, Abdul Basar Sulla, Mohammad Asadulla, Mohammad Arif Khan, SK Zahid and Sk Babu.
Two others - Sk Salim and Sk Sadquiq - were acquitted due to lack of proper evidence while another accused had died during trial?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what