Six Bangladeshis sentenced to 14-years imprisonmen
Balasore (Odisha): A local court on Saturday sentenced six Bangladesh nationals to 14 years rigorous imprisonment for committing dacoities in the district.
The additional session judge Balasore R K Sahu convicted the six Bangadeshis and slapped the punishment along with penalties for committing a series of dacoities in Balasore district in 2007.
The convicts are identified as Paouz Khan, Abdul Basar Sulla, Mohammad Asadulla, Mohammad Arif Khan, SK Zahid and Sk Babu.
Two others - Sk Salim and Sk Sadquiq - were acquitted due to lack of proper evidence while another accused had died during trial?
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference