Six Bangladeshis sentenced to 14-years imprisonmen
Balasore (Odisha): A local court on Saturday sentenced six Bangladesh nationals to 14 years rigorous imprisonment for committing dacoities in the district.
The additional session judge Balasore R K Sahu convicted the six Bangadeshis and slapped the punishment along with penalties for committing a series of dacoities in Balasore district in 2007.
The convicts are identified as Paouz Khan, Abdul Basar Sulla, Mohammad Asadulla, Mohammad Arif Khan, SK Zahid and Sk Babu.
Two others - Sk Salim and Sk Sadquiq - were acquitted due to lack of proper evidence while another accused had died during trial?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali