Two killed, 18 injured in accident in Odisha
Phulbani: Two persons were killed and 18 others were injured when a state government bus in which they were travelling collided with a road side tree in Odisha`s Kandhamal district, police said Friday.
The incident took place last night at Kochilagarh under Tikabali Police Station area. The bus was travelling from Bandhabahal to Berhampur with about 44 passengers. The accident occurred when the driver reportedly lost control over the vehicle, sources said.
The injured were immediately admitted at the local Tikabali PHC and district headquarters hospital at Phulbani where condition of three passengers are stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials