25 DSPs promoted in Punjab
Chandigarh: The Punjab government promoted 25 Deputy Superintendents of Police (DSPs) as officiating Superintendents of Police (SPs) with immediate effect, an official spokesman said here.
Balbir Singh, Hargobind Singh, Kuldeep Kumar, Harpreet Singh, Gurmit Singh, Narinder Singh and Kuljit Singh were among those promoted, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?