Badal gives approval to induct 3 more MLAs as CPS
Chandigarh: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash
Singh Badal on Wednesday approved the induction of three more MLAs as Chief Parliamentary Secretaries, taking their strength to 17
in the state.
Harpreet Singh Sandhu (MLA from Tarn Taran), Gurtej
Singh Ghuriana (MLA Balluana) and Inderbir Singh Bolaria (MLA
Amritsar South) were approved for induction as CPSs.
Announcing the decision here, an official spokesperson
of the CMO said that Badal had sent the file to Punjab
Governor Shivraj V Patil to seek his approval on the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'