Badal gives approval to induct 3 more MLAs as CPS
Chandigarh: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash
Singh Badal on Wednesday approved the induction of three more MLAs as Chief Parliamentary Secretaries, taking their strength to 17
in the state.
Harpreet Singh Sandhu (MLA from Tarn Taran), Gurtej
Singh Ghuriana (MLA Balluana) and Inderbir Singh Bolaria (MLA
Amritsar South) were approved for induction as CPSs.
Announcing the decision here, an official spokesperson
of the CMO said that Badal had sent the file to Punjab
Governor Shivraj V Patil to seek his approval on the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- It was Lalu who pulled and hugged me, will continue to fight corruption, clarifies Arvind Kejriwal