Badal gives approval to induct 3 more MLAs as CPS
Chandigarh: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash
Singh Badal on Wednesday approved the induction of three more MLAs as Chief Parliamentary Secretaries, taking their strength to 17
in the state.
Harpreet Singh Sandhu (MLA from Tarn Taran), Gurtej
Singh Ghuriana (MLA Balluana) and Inderbir Singh Bolaria (MLA
Amritsar South) were approved for induction as CPSs.
Announcing the decision here, an official spokesperson
of the CMO said that Badal had sent the file to Punjab
Governor Shivraj V Patil to seek his approval on the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley