BJP yet to decide on its PM`s candidate: Jaitley
Hoshiarpur: Senior BJP leader Arun
Jaitley on Sunday said the party was yet to decide on its Prime
Ministerial candidate for 2014 Lok Sabha elections and the
name would be revealed at an appropriate time.
"It is too early to discuss the issue of BJP`s Prime
Ministerial candidate. The party is yet to take a decision on
the matter," he said on the sidelines of a function in village
Khakan, eight-km from here.
The name would automatically emerge at an appropriate
time after discussions in the party, Jaitley said.
On party veteran LK Advani`s proposed `Jan Chetna
Yatra`, he said its main aim was to highlight the menace of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note