BJP yet to decide on its PM`s candidate: Jaitley
Hoshiarpur: Senior BJP leader Arun
Jaitley on Sunday said the party was yet to decide on its Prime
Ministerial candidate for 2014 Lok Sabha elections and the
name would be revealed at an appropriate time.
"It is too early to discuss the issue of BJP`s Prime
Ministerial candidate. The party is yet to take a decision on
the matter," he said on the sidelines of a function in village
Khakan, eight-km from here.
The name would automatically emerge at an appropriate
time after discussions in the party, Jaitley said.
On party veteran LK Advani`s proposed `Jan Chetna
Yatra`, he said its main aim was to highlight the menace of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves