BSP to contest all 13 Lok Sabha seats in Punjab
Phagwara: The Bahujan Samaj Party today said it would announce names of its seven remaining candidates for upcoming Lok Sabha elections from Punjab soon.
The party had already announced names of candidates for six Lok Sabha seats from Punjab, BSP general secretary Narendra Kashyap told reporters here.
The six are Pardip Singh Walia (Amritsar), Bhagwan Singh Chauhan (Hoshiarpur), Bhupesh Sharma (Bathinda), Ram Kumar Parjapat (Firozpur), Sucha Singh Mann (Khadoor Sahib) and Ram Singh Dhiman (Patiala), he said.
The BSP would contest all the 13 Lok Sabha seats from Punjab and the names of remaining candidates would be declared soon, Kashyap, in-charge of party`s affairs in Punjab, said.
To a question, he said the party would go it alone in the coming elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Record fifth win sends Lewis Hamilton top
- Olympian predicts record medal haul from Indian shooters at 2016 Rio Games
- Watch video: NASA's SDO captures solar material bursting from the sun!
- Salaries to go up 10.7%, star performers to gain handsomely: Study
- Nico Hulkenberg brings one point for Force India from Hungry