BSP to contest all 13 Lok Sabha seats in Punjab
Phagwara: The Bahujan Samaj Party today said it would announce names of its seven remaining candidates for upcoming Lok Sabha elections from Punjab soon.
The party had already announced names of candidates for six Lok Sabha seats from Punjab, BSP general secretary Narendra Kashyap told reporters here.
The six are Pardip Singh Walia (Amritsar), Bhagwan Singh Chauhan (Hoshiarpur), Bhupesh Sharma (Bathinda), Ram Kumar Parjapat (Firozpur), Sucha Singh Mann (Khadoor Sahib) and Ram Singh Dhiman (Patiala), he said.
The BSP would contest all the 13 Lok Sabha seats from Punjab and the names of remaining candidates would be declared soon, Kashyap, in-charge of party`s affairs in Punjab, said.
To a question, he said the party would go it alone in the coming elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- No sign of EgyptAir plane technical problems before takeoff: Sources
- Militants kill civilian in Kashmir
- Indian worker tells Australia court his pro-ISIS post was 'sarcastic'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Mi 5 open sale to begin at 2 pm today
- Salman Khan's Katrina connect was seen at 'Sultan' trailer launch? Details inside