BSP to contest all 13 Lok Sabha seats in Punjab
Phagwara: The Bahujan Samaj Party today said it would announce names of its seven remaining candidates for upcoming Lok Sabha elections from Punjab soon.
The party had already announced names of candidates for six Lok Sabha seats from Punjab, BSP general secretary Narendra Kashyap told reporters here.
The six are Pardip Singh Walia (Amritsar), Bhagwan Singh Chauhan (Hoshiarpur), Bhupesh Sharma (Bathinda), Ram Kumar Parjapat (Firozpur), Sucha Singh Mann (Khadoor Sahib) and Ram Singh Dhiman (Patiala), he said.
The BSP would contest all the 13 Lok Sabha seats from Punjab and the names of remaining candidates would be declared soon, Kashyap, in-charge of party`s affairs in Punjab, said.
To a question, he said the party would go it alone in the coming elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- Asha Kumari appointed AICC incharge of Punjab