BSP to contest all 13 Lok Sabha seats in Punjab
Phagwara: The Bahujan Samaj Party today said it would announce names of its seven remaining candidates for upcoming Lok Sabha elections from Punjab soon.
The party had already announced names of candidates for six Lok Sabha seats from Punjab, BSP general secretary Narendra Kashyap told reporters here.
The six are Pardip Singh Walia (Amritsar), Bhagwan Singh Chauhan (Hoshiarpur), Bhupesh Sharma (Bathinda), Ram Kumar Parjapat (Firozpur), Sucha Singh Mann (Khadoor Sahib) and Ram Singh Dhiman (Patiala), he said.
The BSP would contest all the 13 Lok Sabha seats from Punjab and the names of remaining candidates would be declared soon, Kashyap, in-charge of party`s affairs in Punjab, said.
To a question, he said the party would go it alone in the coming elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Will look beyond India if blockade doesn't end: Nepal