Cold conditions abate Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold conditions Thursday abated at many places in Punjab and Haryana as minimum temperatures rose by a couple of notches above normal.
Chandigarh registered a low of 9.9 deg C, two above normal, the MeT said here.
In Haryana, Ambala recorded a low of 9.8 deg C, up one notch, while Hisar`s low settled at 8.2 deg C.
Bhiwani registered a low of 8.2 deg C, up one notch, but Karnal experienced a cold night at 7.2 deg, two degrees below normal.
Amritsar, where cold wave conditions had been persisting during the past few days, also registered an increase in minimum today, which settled at 8 deg C, up two notches.
Ludhiana`s low also rose since yesterday to settle at 11.9 deg C, up two degrees, while Patiala`s minimum at 10 deg C was one degree above normal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof