Cold conditions continue in Punjab & Haryana
Chandigarh: Many places in Punjab and Haryana Tuesday experienced a cold night with Hisar being the coldest place at a minimum of five degrees Celsius in the region.
While Hisar in Haryana recorded four notches below normal low, Karnal experienced a cold night at 6.8 deg C, down two notches, the MeT said here.
Narnaul, too, was cold at 7 deg C, while Ambala`s minimum settled at 9.8 deg C.
Chandigarh recorded a low of 9 deg C, which was within the normal levels.
Amritsar once again turned out to be the coldest place in Punjab recording a minimum of 5.6 degrees Celsius.
Ludhiana (9.3 C) and Patiala (9.3 C), however, saw the minimum rise since yesterday and settle within the normal range.
The MeT has forecast no change in the night temperatures in the region until tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack