Cold conditions continue in Punjab & Haryana
Chandigarh: Many places in Punjab and Haryana Tuesday experienced a cold night with Hisar being the coldest place at a minimum of five degrees Celsius in the region.
While Hisar in Haryana recorded four notches below normal low, Karnal experienced a cold night at 6.8 deg C, down two notches, the MeT said here.
Narnaul, too, was cold at 7 deg C, while Ambala`s minimum settled at 9.8 deg C.
Chandigarh recorded a low of 9 deg C, which was within the normal levels.
Amritsar once again turned out to be the coldest place in Punjab recording a minimum of 5.6 degrees Celsius.
Ludhiana (9.3 C) and Patiala (9.3 C), however, saw the minimum rise since yesterday and settle within the normal range.
The MeT has forecast no change in the night temperatures in the region until tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`