Cold conditions continue in Punjab & Haryana
Chandigarh: Many places in Punjab and Haryana Tuesday experienced a cold night with Hisar being the coldest place at a minimum of five degrees Celsius in the region.
While Hisar in Haryana recorded four notches below normal low, Karnal experienced a cold night at 6.8 deg C, down two notches, the MeT said here.
Narnaul, too, was cold at 7 deg C, while Ambala`s minimum settled at 9.8 deg C.
Chandigarh recorded a low of 9 deg C, which was within the normal levels.
Amritsar once again turned out to be the coldest place in Punjab recording a minimum of 5.6 degrees Celsius.
Ludhiana (9.3 C) and Patiala (9.3 C), however, saw the minimum rise since yesterday and settle within the normal range.
The MeT has forecast no change in the night temperatures in the region until tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...