Dal Khalsa wants statement on SGPC leaders` arrest
Jalandhar: Radical Sikh outfit Dal Khalsa on Saturday termed the arrest of two SGPC leaders as "wrong" and demanded a statement from the Punjab government on the matter.
"Police have implicated both the leaders and a statement should be made by Home Minister Sukhbir Badal on this," the organisation`s chief HS Dhami alleged in a statement.
A case has been registered against Kulbir Singh Badapind and Daljit Singh for allegedly maintaining terror links.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources