Dal Khalsa wants statement on SGPC leaders` arrest
Jalandhar: Radical Sikh outfit Dal Khalsa on Saturday termed the arrest of two SGPC leaders as "wrong" and demanded a statement from the Punjab government on the matter.
"Police have implicated both the leaders and a statement should be made by Home Minister Sukhbir Badal on this," the organisation`s chief HS Dhami alleged in a statement.
A case has been registered against Kulbir Singh Badapind and Daljit Singh for allegedly maintaining terror links.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?