Dal Khalsa wants statement on SGPC leaders` arrest
Jalandhar: Radical Sikh outfit Dal Khalsa on Saturday termed the arrest of two SGPC leaders as "wrong" and demanded a statement from the Punjab government on the matter.
"Police have implicated both the leaders and a statement should be made by Home Minister Sukhbir Badal on this," the organisation`s chief HS Dhami alleged in a statement.
A case has been registered against Kulbir Singh Badapind and Daljit Singh for allegedly maintaining terror links.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?