Dal Khalsa wants statement on SGPC leaders` arrest
Jalandhar: Radical Sikh outfit Dal Khalsa on Saturday termed the arrest of two SGPC leaders as "wrong" and demanded a statement from the Punjab government on the matter.
"Police have implicated both the leaders and a statement should be made by Home Minister Sukhbir Badal on this," the organisation`s chief HS Dhami alleged in a statement.
A case has been registered against Kulbir Singh Badapind and Daljit Singh for allegedly maintaining terror links.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur