Dal Khalsa wants statement on SGPC leaders` arrest
Jalandhar: Radical Sikh outfit Dal Khalsa on Saturday termed the arrest of two SGPC leaders as "wrong" and demanded a statement from the Punjab government on the matter.
"Police have implicated both the leaders and a statement should be made by Home Minister Sukhbir Badal on this," the organisation`s chief HS Dhami alleged in a statement.
A case has been registered against Kulbir Singh Badapind and Daljit Singh for allegedly maintaining terror links.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days