Four live bombs recovered from Jalandhar
Jalandhar: Four live bombs have been
recovered from near the Amanatpur village of Jalandhar
district, police said on Wednesday.
The bombs were recovered last night and were handed
over to the Army to defuse them, they said.
Prima facie it seems that someone might have
recovered the bombs from an army scrap yard and then left it
here, SHO of Maksudan police station said.
The explosives date back to the year 1953, he added.
A case has been registered in this regard and
investigation is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof