Killer of 7-year-old boy commits suicide in Punjab
Faridkot: A man, who had allegedly killed a 7-year-old boy, has committed suicide, police said today.
Harjinder Singh, an electrician by profession, allegedly killed himself by jumping in a canal, they said, adding that his body was recovered from Lohgarh village situated on Punjab-Rajasthan border on December 17.
Singh allegedly killed the boy on December 9 by a sharp-edged object when he was returning home from school, police said.
Various angles are being probed in the case including the possibility of Singh being mentally disturbed, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Have undertaken 'maximum' reforms, enormous task ahead: PM Narendra Modi
- Watch: Sun-powered Solar Impulse 2 lands in Pennsylvania!
- Indian Premier League 2016, Qualifier 2: Gujarat Lions vs Sunrisers Hyderabad — Preview
- Beware, workaholics: Excessive working may elevate depression, anxiety
- Sidharth, Alia perfect for 'Aashiqui 3': Mukesh Bhatt