Killer of 7-year-old boy commits suicide in Punjab
Faridkot: A man, who had allegedly killed a 7-year-old boy, has committed suicide, police said today.
Harjinder Singh, an electrician by profession, allegedly killed himself by jumping in a canal, they said, adding that his body was recovered from Lohgarh village situated on Punjab-Rajasthan border on December 17.
Singh allegedly killed the boy on December 9 by a sharp-edged object when he was returning home from school, police said.
Various angles are being probed in the case including the possibility of Singh being mentally disturbed, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them