Minimum temperatures hover close to normal in Punjab & Haryana
Chandigarh: A day after Punjab and Haryana were lashed by rains, the minimum temperatures today hovered close to normal across the two states.
Chandigarh recorded a low of 8.1 degrees Celsius while neighbouring town of Ambala registered a minimum of 8.9 deg C.
Karnal`s low settled at 10.4 deg C. Hisar registered a low of 8.1 deg C, while respective minimums at Bhiwani and Narnaul settled at 10 deg C each.
In Punjab, Amritsar recorded a low of 7 deg C, while Patiala and Ludhiana recorded respective lows of 10.8 deg C and 9.2 deg C.
A MeT official said that fog reduced visibility this morning at some places, including Ludhiana, Patiala, Ambala and Karnal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert