Punjab: CISF security to Sukhbir to continue
Patiala: CISF will continue to provide security to Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal till further orders.
CISF personnel have been part of Sukhbir`s security detail since he became an MP.
Police sources said Sukhbir is high on the target of militant groups.
"He has Z-plus cover. Besides CISF, he has a cover of CRPF and Punjab Police personnel. As he is the Chief Minister`s son, he comes under the CM`s security cover also," they said.
Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal has an NSG security cover.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack