Punjab: CISF security to Sukhbir to continue
Patiala: CISF will continue to provide security to Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal till further orders.
CISF personnel have been part of Sukhbir`s security detail since he became an MP.
Police sources said Sukhbir is high on the target of militant groups.
"He has Z-plus cover. Besides CISF, he has a cover of CRPF and Punjab Police personnel. As he is the Chief Minister`s son, he comes under the CM`s security cover also," they said.
Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal has an NSG security cover.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured