Punjab police foil terror conspiracy in Amritsar
Amritsar: Punjab police on Saturday averted a major terror conspiracy when they recovered a car full of explosives in Amritsar.
According to media reports, police recovered 10 detonators, RDX and an LPG cylinder from a Maruti 800 car with a fake Delhi registration number DEL-5554. The car was parked at a crowded place outside Amritsar railway station.
Punjab police have claimed the entire conspiracy to be a terror bid. Further the Punjab police suspects the pro-Khalistan groups behind this plot.
Looking at the gravity of the situation, police have cordoned out the entire area.
No terror organisation has so far claimed the responsibility and further investigation into the matter is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'