Two shot dead in Gurdaspur
Gurdaspur, Punjab: Two petrol pump employees
were killed while another was seriously injured when six robbers opened fire at them in Varsola village near Gurdaspur after they refused to hand over cash, police said today.
Police have launched a hunt for the six assailants after registering an FIR.
SHO Gulzar Singh said the six robbers arrived at the petrol pump at 7.30 PM last night and started making inquiries about the owner.
The robbers opened fire at the workers after they refused to hand over cash, police said.
The exact amount taken away was immediately not known, they said.
The two deceased pump employees were identified as Manohar Singh and Vinod Singh and injured as Vinay Singh.
All three belonged to Shahpur Kandi village in Pathankot district.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai