Two shot dead in Gurdaspur
Gurdaspur, Punjab: Two petrol pump employees
were killed while another was seriously injured when six robbers opened fire at them in Varsola village near Gurdaspur after they refused to hand over cash, police said today.
Police have launched a hunt for the six assailants after registering an FIR.
SHO Gulzar Singh said the six robbers arrived at the petrol pump at 7.30 PM last night and started making inquiries about the owner.
The robbers opened fire at the workers after they refused to hand over cash, police said.
The exact amount taken away was immediately not known, they said.
The two deceased pump employees were identified as Manohar Singh and Vinod Singh and injured as Vinay Singh.
All three belonged to Shahpur Kandi village in Pathankot district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply