Youth gets 10 years in jail for abduction, rape
Moga: A youth has been sentenced to 10-year rigorous imprisonment for abducting and raping a minor girl here.
Additional District and Sessions judge Gurjant Singh, deciding the case within eight months, yesterday sent the convict, Satnam Singh, to 10-year rigorous imprisonment.
He also imposed a fine of Rs 6,000 on him.
In his complaint, the girl`s father had alleged that the accused had abducted his 16-year-old daughter on April 8.
Police managed to rescue the girl after two months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday