Youth gets 10 years in jail for abduction, rape
Moga: A youth has been sentenced to 10-year rigorous imprisonment for abducting and raping a minor girl here.
Additional District and Sessions judge Gurjant Singh, deciding the case within eight months, yesterday sent the convict, Satnam Singh, to 10-year rigorous imprisonment.
He also imposed a fine of Rs 6,000 on him.
In his complaint, the girl`s father had alleged that the accused had abducted his 16-year-old daughter on April 8.
Police managed to rescue the girl after two months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- LIVE: Jallikattu protests turn violent, vehicles near Ice House Police station set on fire
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog