19-yr-old girl claims forced to marry over obscene video
Jaipur: A 19-year-old girl has filed a complaint against her husband alleging that he forced her to marry him after making her obscene video when she was a minor, police said on Wednesday.
The girl has also charged her husband Abhishek with making dowry demands and throwing her out of the house, police said.
In the FIR lodged at Mahila Thana here last evening, the girl said when she went to the Shastri Nagar police station to file a complaint against her husband, police officials there pressurised her to settle for a compromise.
Abhishek`s father is a constable in the force, police said. "The girl alleged that Abhishek filmed some video (of hers) when she was a minor and, on the basis of that video, he forced her to marry him. The marriage took place at an Arya Samaj temple last year in September," police said.
She alleged that following their marriage, her husband began making dowry demands and recently threw her out of the house prompting her to approach the police.
Police said they were investigating the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'