Man killed over monetary dispute in Jaipur
Jaipur: A man died on Tuesday after he was allegedly attacked by his friend following an argument over non-payment of a loan.
35-year-old Ummed Singh, a heart patient who had undergone surgery some time back, was attacked by his former business partner Hawa Singh in Kotputali town here, police said.
He was taken to a hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
The accused, who has been arrested, had asked Ummed to return the money which he had lent to him, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan