Man killed over monetary dispute in Jaipur
Jaipur: A man died on Tuesday after he was allegedly attacked by his friend following an argument over non-payment of a loan.
35-year-old Ummed Singh, a heart patient who had undergone surgery some time back, was attacked by his former business partner Hawa Singh in Kotputali town here, police said.
He was taken to a hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
The accused, who has been arrested, had asked Ummed to return the money which he had lent to him, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves