Man killed over monetary dispute in Jaipur
Jaipur: A man died on Tuesday after he was allegedly attacked by his friend following an argument over non-payment of a loan.
35-year-old Ummed Singh, a heart patient who had undergone surgery some time back, was attacked by his former business partner Hawa Singh in Kotputali town here, police said.
He was taken to a hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
The accused, who has been arrested, had asked Ummed to return the money which he had lent to him, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says