ACJM Court rejects application to strike down CBI findings
Jodhpur: The ACJM court (SC/ST Cases) here on Tuesday rejected the application of Malkhan Singh Bishnoi and Paras Ram Bishnoi, the accused in the Bhanwari Devi abduction and murder case, seeking the deletion of CBI`s findings against them from its chargesheet.
After rejecting the application of the duo, the trial of the case resumed in ACJM court this morning during which the counsel of Mahipal Maderna, Shahabuddin and Baldev alias Balia completed his argument in the trial, which lasted for over two hours.
The counsel claimed that the sleaze CD was fake and also denied any illicit relationship between Maderna and Bhanwari Devi in the court.
Besides this, the counsel of Bishna Ram Bishnoi and his three gang members Kailash Jakhar, Om Prakash Bishnoi and Ashok Bishnoi also started his argument but it remained incomplete.
The court will hear the argument as the trial resumes tomorrow.
All the 15 accused of the case, except Maderna, were present in the court during the trial.
Meanwhile, in response of the CBI seeking permission from the court to proceed with the auction of the property of Indra Bishnoi, the sister of Malkhan Sigh Bishnoi, her children have moved an application in the ACJM court (CBI Cases) in protest of the auction.
They mentioned in the application that the house, to be auctioned, is on rent and is the sole means of sustenance for them.
The court has listed the matter for hearing on September 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!