Asaram case: Girl`s lawyer claims fresh threats
Jodhpur: Counsel for the girl, who was allegedly sexually exploited by Asaram Bapu, on Sunday claimed to have received threats from followers of the self-styled godman.
Lawyer of the victim, Manish Vyas, claimed that the threat was issued to a friend of the victim`s father asking him to withdraw the statements of her daughter against Asaram.
Referring to an audio clip, Vyas said the girl and her family continue to receive threats from Asaram`s followers.
"I have urged the police to ensure adequate security to the family," Vyas said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends