Asaram case: Girl`s lawyer claims fresh threats
Jodhpur: Counsel for the girl, who was allegedly sexually exploited by Asaram Bapu, on Sunday claimed to have received threats from followers of the self-styled godman.
Lawyer of the victim, Manish Vyas, claimed that the threat was issued to a friend of the victim`s father asking him to withdraw the statements of her daughter against Asaram.
Referring to an audio clip, Vyas said the girl and her family continue to receive threats from Asaram`s followers.
"I have urged the police to ensure adequate security to the family," Vyas said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'