CBI registers case in Bharatpur violence
New Delhi: CBI on Tuesday registered a case to
probe the Bharatpur violence in which 10 people were killed in
bloody clashes between two communities last month.
The clashes took place in Jama Masjid area in Gopalgarh
between Mev Muslim community and Gujjars over a land-related
An inquiry into the matter was referred to the CBI by the
Ashok Gehlot government and a judicial probe was going on.
The National Commission for Minorities has held the state
government responsible for the clashes.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India will be 'Congress-free' if BJP keeps nation 'drought-free': Sanjay Raut
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Parent firm Finmeccanica yet to be formally blacklisted, says report
- PCB clears Younis Khan after accepting his apology
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net for Chhattisgarh Board CGBSE 10th X Class High School (HS) Exam Results 2016
- #CongressPlanningRiots is trending on Twitter. Here's why