CBI registers case in Bharatpur violence
New Delhi: CBI on Tuesday registered a case to
probe the Bharatpur violence in which 10 people were killed in
bloody clashes between two communities last month.
The clashes took place in Jama Masjid area in Gopalgarh
between Mev Muslim community and Gujjars over a land-related
An inquiry into the matter was referred to the CBI by the
Ashok Gehlot government and a judicial probe was going on.
The National Commission for Minorities has held the state
government responsible for the clashes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing