CBI registers case in Bharatpur violence
New Delhi: CBI on Tuesday registered a case to
probe the Bharatpur violence in which 10 people were killed in
bloody clashes between two communities last month.
The clashes took place in Jama Masjid area in Gopalgarh
between Mev Muslim community and Gujjars over a land-related
An inquiry into the matter was referred to the CBI by the
Ashok Gehlot government and a judicial probe was going on.
The National Commission for Minorities has held the state
government responsible for the clashes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?