Churu coldest in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Rajasthan remained under the grip of
a cold wave today with Churu recording the lowest temperature
of 1.9 degrees Celsius followed by Sriganganagar at 2.2
Sawaimadhopur, Pilani, Bharatpur, Sikar and Vanasthali
shivered at 2.8, 3.6, 3.7, 4.7 and 5 degree Celsius
respectively, according to the MeT department here.
Pink city Jaipur had a low of 5.8 deg C, while Bundi
recorded a minimum of 6.4 deg C.
Jaisalmer and Bikaner had a low of 7.2 deg C and 8.4 deg
While Kota, Barmer and Banswara had a low of 9.4, 11.4
and 13.5 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka