Churu remains coldest place in the state
Jaipur: Churu remained the coldest place
in Rajasthan with a minimum temperature of six degrees Celsius
followed by Sriganganagar at 7.5 degrees C.
Pink city Jaipur recorded a low of 7.8 deg C, while
Dabok recorded a night temperature of 9.4 deg C, a MeT
Bikaner had a minimum temperature of 10.5 degrees C.
Other places also recorded minimum temperatures in the
range of 10.5 degrees Celsius to 12.4 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred