Churu remains coldest place in the state
Jaipur: Churu remained the coldest place
in Rajasthan with a minimum temperature of six degrees Celsius
followed by Sriganganagar at 7.5 degrees C.
Pink city Jaipur recorded a low of 7.8 deg C, while
Dabok recorded a night temperature of 9.4 deg C, a MeT
Bikaner had a minimum temperature of 10.5 degrees C.
Other places also recorded minimum temperatures in the
range of 10.5 degrees Celsius to 12.4 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal