Churu remains coldest place in the state
Jaipur: Churu remained the coldest place
in Rajasthan with a minimum temperature of six degrees Celsius
followed by Sriganganagar at 7.5 degrees C.
Pink city Jaipur recorded a low of 7.8 deg C, while
Dabok recorded a night temperature of 9.4 deg C, a MeT
Bikaner had a minimum temperature of 10.5 degrees C.
Other places also recorded minimum temperatures in the
range of 10.5 degrees Celsius to 12.4 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing