CID arrests Indian national on Pak spy payroll
Jodhpur: The state CID on Thursday arrested a man
from the bordering Phalodi area of Jodhpur for allegedly
spying for Pakistan`s Inter Services Intelligence.
Gulam Rasool, a resident of Phalodi, had been allegedly
spying for ISI for the last two years, a CID official said.
"We had been keeping a tab on his activities for the last
three months. We caught him red-handed when he was passing
sensitive information," he said.
According to officials, among other things, Gulam was
also entrusted with the task of preparing a brigade of ISI
recruits from the region, using his base in the bordering
area. CID sleuths are currently interrogating him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location