Congress taking people for a like with advertisements: Vasundhara Raje
Jaipur: BJP on Tuesday alleged that the Rajasthan government was taking people for a ride with its false propaganda and advertisement.
"Congress government is taking people for a ride with its advertisement campaigns," BJP state president Vasundhara Raje said while addressing public meetings during her Suraj Sankalp Yatra on Buhana-Pilani-Jhunjhunu routes.
"People are quite conscious and do not get fooled by such false propaganda," she said.
Lashing out at the Ashok Gehlot-government, Raje said, though the state government announced it, no Physical Education and Sports University existed in Jhunjhunu.
The state government had announced women police stations, but women in Rajasthan were the most unsafe in public life, Raje rapped.
When doctors were not available in rural hospitals, how could medicines be distributed to patients free of cost, she wondered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren