Dry, hot weather prevails in Rajasthan; Churu hottest at 43.4 deg C
Jaipur: Rajasthan continued to reel under hot weather conditions as monsoon remained inactive in most parts of the state.
Barring light rains at isolated areas in Ajmer, Kota and Udaipur divisions, weather remained mainly dry in other divisions.
Day temperature hovered above 39 degree Celsius in most areas with Churu being the hottest place with the highest maximum temperature of 43.4 degrees Celsius, according to MeT department.
Weatherman has predicted thunderstorm with light rain at isolated pockets in Eastern parts in the state during next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 94 seats, BJP ahead in 56; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Results 2017 LIVE: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers resignation; Shiv Sena ahead in BMC polls
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway; Shiv Sena leads the race