Flesh trade racket busted, 13 held in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Thirteen persons, including a women, were arrested on Thursday in connection with a flesh trade racket in Bhilwara district, about 245 kms from here, police said.
Following a tip off, a raid was conducted at a farm house under Sadar police station area and the 13 persons were arrested, they said.
Over Rs 70,000 cash and luxury vehicles were seized from their possession, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued