Four murdered in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Two women were among four persons who were murdered in separate incidents in Rajasthan, police said here.
36-year-old Rajvendra Kaur was beheaded by her husband Sahab Singh, a farmer, after a spar between the couple last evening in Sriganganaar.
Kaur, a mother of two sons, was alone at the house in Ramsinghpur area when the argument took ugly turn. The man beheaded his wife with an axe, the police said, adding, that the accused was held today.
In another case in Karauli district, Rameshwari (35) was killed by her husband Hansraj, who slit her throat by a sharp edged weapon.
The accused, who was arrested today, said he had differences with her wife over some domestic issue.
A 15-year-old boy identified as Vinod was found dead in an isolated area in Gadrana village in Nagaur district this morning.
"Prima facie, he was stabbed to death," SHO Gotan police station Mukesh Kumar said, adding, that no one could be arrested so far.
In the same district, three brothers and their mother beat their relative Mularam to death around midnight.
The victim had gone to their house to settle a dispute with them when the accused hit him with sticks and also with axe leaving him dead," SHO Padukalan police station Amra Ram said.
One accused Viram was arrested while his brothers Khiyanram and Sanwarram and mother Somari Devi are absconding, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie