Four persons gang-raped teacher in school premises in Rajasthan
Bundi: A 28-year-old lady teacher was on Friday gang-raped by four persons inside the classroom of a primary school in Bundi district, police said.
They said the woman was posted at a government primary school in Rhain village. She was gang-raped this morning by four persons inside a classroom.
Superintendent of Police Pankaj Choudhary said on the complaint of the victim, a case under section 376 of IPC was registered against the four persons.
Three accused - Dayaram, Chotu Singh and Hari Singh - residents of the nearby villages, have been detained while the fourth, Babulal, is absconding, he said.
Police are investigating the case and the victim has been sent to district government hospital for medical examination.
Confirming the incident, Block Education Officer Satayanarayan Gehlot said two female teachers were posted at primary school and one of them was on maternity leave. The victim teacher was alone in the school building when the incident took place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore