Four persons gang-raped teacher in school premises in Rajasthan
Bundi: A 28-year-old lady teacher was on Friday gang-raped by four persons inside the classroom of a primary school in Bundi district, police said.
They said the woman was posted at a government primary school in Rhain village. She was gang-raped this morning by four persons inside a classroom.
Superintendent of Police Pankaj Choudhary said on the complaint of the victim, a case under section 376 of IPC was registered against the four persons.
Three accused - Dayaram, Chotu Singh and Hari Singh - residents of the nearby villages, have been detained while the fourth, Babulal, is absconding, he said.
Police are investigating the case and the victim has been sent to district government hospital for medical examination.
Confirming the incident, Block Education Officer Satayanarayan Gehlot said two female teachers were posted at primary school and one of them was on maternity leave. The victim teacher was alone in the school building when the incident took place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam