‘Gandhian philosophy relevant in today`s world’
Jaipur: Gandhian philosophy and thoughts are
relevant in today`s changing world and can help in finding the
solution to any problem, adviser to the Prime Minister, Sam Pitroda said on Sunday.
"Gandhian philosophy and thoughts are relevant in the
changing world of today and can help in difficult time, and
the philosophy is also important for global peace," Pitroda
said at a plenary session of the 10th Pravasi Bhartiya Diwas
"The life of Gandhi inspires everybody for self
evolution," Pitroda, the Adviser to Prime Minister on Public
Information, Infrastructure and Innovations, said.
Mauritius`s Minister of Arts and Culture, M Choonee,
Harinder Takhar, Minister of Government Services in Canada,
were the other speakers in the `Shared Connectivities: Message
of the Mahatma Gandhi` session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation