Hearing in Ajmer dargah blast case adjourned to Dec 7
Ajmer: A local court on Tuesday fixed December 7 as the next date for hearing the Ajmer bomb blast case.
Rajasthan ATS presented 3 accused Chandra Sekhar Lave, Devender Gupta and Lokesh Sharma before the district and session judge Prashant Kumar Agarwal.
The ATS had filed the charge sheet in Dargah blast case before the court of the Additional CJM in Ajmer on October 22 against Gupta, Sharma, Lave, Sandeep Dange and Ramji Kalsangre.
Dange and Kalsangre are currently absconding.
A senior RSS leader RSS also figured in the
806-pages charge sheet.
3 persons were killed and 15 others injured in the
blast which took place on October 11, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning