Hearing in Ajmer dargah blast case adjourned to Dec 7
Ajmer: A local court on Tuesday fixed December 7 as the next date for hearing the Ajmer bomb blast case.
Rajasthan ATS presented 3 accused Chandra Sekhar Lave, Devender Gupta and Lokesh Sharma before the district and session judge Prashant Kumar Agarwal.
The ATS had filed the charge sheet in Dargah blast case before the court of the Additional CJM in Ajmer on October 22 against Gupta, Sharma, Lave, Sandeep Dange and Ramji Kalsangre.
Dange and Kalsangre are currently absconding.
A senior RSS leader RSS also figured in the
806-pages charge sheet.
3 persons were killed and 15 others injured in the
blast which took place on October 11, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves