Hearing in Ajmer dargah blast case adjourned to Dec 7
Ajmer: A local court on Tuesday fixed December 7 as the next date for hearing the Ajmer bomb blast case.
Rajasthan ATS presented 3 accused Chandra Sekhar Lave, Devender Gupta and Lokesh Sharma before the district and session judge Prashant Kumar Agarwal.
The ATS had filed the charge sheet in Dargah blast case before the court of the Additional CJM in Ajmer on October 22 against Gupta, Sharma, Lave, Sandeep Dange and Ramji Kalsangre.
Dange and Kalsangre are currently absconding.
A senior RSS leader RSS also figured in the
806-pages charge sheet.
3 persons were killed and 15 others injured in the
blast which took place on October 11, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?