Hearing in Ajmer dargah blast case adjourned to Dec 7
Ajmer: A local court on Tuesday fixed December 7 as the next date for hearing the Ajmer bomb blast case.
Rajasthan ATS presented 3 accused Chandra Sekhar Lave, Devender Gupta and Lokesh Sharma before the district and session judge Prashant Kumar Agarwal.
The ATS had filed the charge sheet in Dargah blast case before the court of the Additional CJM in Ajmer on October 22 against Gupta, Sharma, Lave, Sandeep Dange and Ramji Kalsangre.
Dange and Kalsangre are currently absconding.
A senior RSS leader RSS also figured in the
806-pages charge sheet.
3 persons were killed and 15 others injured in the
blast which took place on October 11, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'