Hearing in Ajmer dargah blast case adjourned to Dec 7
Ajmer: A local court on Tuesday fixed December 7 as the next date for hearing the Ajmer bomb blast case.
Rajasthan ATS presented 3 accused Chandra Sekhar Lave, Devender Gupta and Lokesh Sharma before the district and session judge Prashant Kumar Agarwal.
The ATS had filed the charge sheet in Dargah blast case before the court of the Additional CJM in Ajmer on October 22 against Gupta, Sharma, Lave, Sandeep Dange and Ramji Kalsangre.
Dange and Kalsangre are currently absconding.
A senior RSS leader RSS also figured in the
806-pages charge sheet.
3 persons were killed and 15 others injured in the
blast which took place on October 11, 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'