Intense cold in Rajasthan; Mount Abu near freezing point
Jaipur: Intense cold conditions gripped
Rajasthan with mercury plummeting one to three degree Celsius
in the state, even as hill station Mount Abu went near
freezing point at one degree Celsius, Met office said today.
An upper layer of Nakki-Lake in Mount Abu showed frozen
crest in the wee hours today, they said.
Elsewhere, Churu shivered at 4 degree Celsius followed by
Jhalawar (4.6), Sriganganagar (4.9), Pilani (5.5) and Dholpur,
Udaipur and Sikar at six degree degree Celsius each.
Fog and ground frost affected standing Rabi crop in
Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur and Sriganganagar districts.
According to a Met office, northern regions including
Jaipur, Bikaner and Alwar divisions are likely to be hit by
cold waves tomorrow.
- English Premier League: Euphoria on streets of Leicester as outsiders seal historic maiden title
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared shortly
- One trillion species on Earth and we know nothing
- US didn't trust Pakistan, so conducted Osama raid alone: Former CIA director Leon Panetta
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12) Result 2016 to be declared soon