Intense cold in Rajasthan; Mount Abu near freezing point
Jaipur: Intense cold conditions gripped
Rajasthan with mercury plummeting one to three degree Celsius
in the state, even as hill station Mount Abu went near
freezing point at one degree Celsius, Met office said today.
An upper layer of Nakki-Lake in Mount Abu showed frozen
crest in the wee hours today, they said.
Elsewhere, Churu shivered at 4 degree Celsius followed by
Jhalawar (4.6), Sriganganagar (4.9), Pilani (5.5) and Dholpur,
Udaipur and Sikar at six degree degree Celsius each.
Fog and ground frost affected standing Rabi crop in
Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur and Sriganganagar districts.
According to a Met office, northern regions including
Jaipur, Bikaner and Alwar divisions are likely to be hit by
cold waves tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?