Intense cold in Rajasthan; Mount Abu near freezing point
Jaipur: Intense cold conditions gripped
Rajasthan with mercury plummeting one to three degree Celsius
in the state, even as hill station Mount Abu went near
freezing point at one degree Celsius, Met office said today.
An upper layer of Nakki-Lake in Mount Abu showed frozen
crest in the wee hours today, they said.
Elsewhere, Churu shivered at 4 degree Celsius followed by
Jhalawar (4.6), Sriganganagar (4.9), Pilani (5.5) and Dholpur,
Udaipur and Sikar at six degree degree Celsius each.
Fog and ground frost affected standing Rabi crop in
Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur and Sriganganagar districts.
According to a Met office, northern regions including
Jaipur, Bikaner and Alwar divisions are likely to be hit by
cold waves tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah