Intense cold in Rajasthan; Mount Abu near freezing point
Jaipur: Intense cold conditions gripped
Rajasthan with mercury plummeting one to three degree Celsius
in the state, even as hill station Mount Abu went near
freezing point at one degree Celsius, Met office said today.
An upper layer of Nakki-Lake in Mount Abu showed frozen
crest in the wee hours today, they said.
Elsewhere, Churu shivered at 4 degree Celsius followed by
Jhalawar (4.6), Sriganganagar (4.9), Pilani (5.5) and Dholpur,
Udaipur and Sikar at six degree degree Celsius each.
Fog and ground frost affected standing Rabi crop in
Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur and Sriganganagar districts.
According to a Met office, northern regions including
Jaipur, Bikaner and Alwar divisions are likely to be hit by
cold waves tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das