Intense cold in Rajasthan; Mount Abu near freezing point
Jaipur: Intense cold conditions gripped
Rajasthan with mercury plummeting one to three degree Celsius
in the state, even as hill station Mount Abu went near
freezing point at one degree Celsius, Met office said today.
An upper layer of Nakki-Lake in Mount Abu showed frozen
crest in the wee hours today, they said.
Elsewhere, Churu shivered at 4 degree Celsius followed by
Jhalawar (4.6), Sriganganagar (4.9), Pilani (5.5) and Dholpur,
Udaipur and Sikar at six degree degree Celsius each.
Fog and ground frost affected standing Rabi crop in
Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur and Sriganganagar districts.
According to a Met office, northern regions including
Jaipur, Bikaner and Alwar divisions are likely to be hit by
cold waves tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj