Jaipur serial blasts: Court records statement of 3 witnesses
Jaipur: Three witnesses on Thursday recorded
their statements before a special court in the 2008 Jaipur
serial bomb blasts case.
Additional sessions judge Rohitashwar Singh Ramdhari
recorded statements of three witnesses -- Manohar Soni, Lalit
Lakhera and Laddu Gopal.
Lalit was the person from whom the bicycles were
purchased and used to plant bombs at Choti Chopar in Jaipur on
May 13, 2008.
The bombs exploded in crowded market of Tripolia
Bazar, Johari Bazar, Badi Choupal and Choti Choupal. Two of
the blasts occurred outside Hindu temples at Sanganeri Gate
and Chandpole. Another took place in the vicinity of the
renowned Hawa Mahal, a popular tourist attraction.
The synchronized eight bomb blasts in fifteen minutes
at various locations in Jaipur had left 70 people dead and
over 150 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell
- Hello hotness! Deepika Padukone looks kickass in an all blue satin grace!