Jaipur serial blasts: Court records statement of 3 witnesses
Jaipur: Three witnesses on Thursday recorded
their statements before a special court in the 2008 Jaipur
serial bomb blasts case.
Additional sessions judge Rohitashwar Singh Ramdhari
recorded statements of three witnesses -- Manohar Soni, Lalit
Lakhera and Laddu Gopal.
Lalit was the person from whom the bicycles were
purchased and used to plant bombs at Choti Chopar in Jaipur on
May 13, 2008.
The bombs exploded in crowded market of Tripolia
Bazar, Johari Bazar, Badi Choupal and Choti Choupal. Two of
the blasts occurred outside Hindu temples at Sanganeri Gate
and Chandpole. Another took place in the vicinity of the
renowned Hawa Mahal, a popular tourist attraction.
The synchronized eight bomb blasts in fifteen minutes
at various locations in Jaipur had left 70 people dead and
over 150 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony