Jaipur serial blasts: Court records statement of 3 witnesses
Jaipur: Three witnesses on Thursday recorded
their statements before a special court in the 2008 Jaipur
serial bomb blasts case.
Additional sessions judge Rohitashwar Singh Ramdhari
recorded statements of three witnesses -- Manohar Soni, Lalit
Lakhera and Laddu Gopal.
Lalit was the person from whom the bicycles were
purchased and used to plant bombs at Choti Chopar in Jaipur on
May 13, 2008.
The bombs exploded in crowded market of Tripolia
Bazar, Johari Bazar, Badi Choupal and Choti Choupal. Two of
the blasts occurred outside Hindu temples at Sanganeri Gate
and Chandpole. Another took place in the vicinity of the
renowned Hawa Mahal, a popular tourist attraction.
The synchronized eight bomb blasts in fifteen minutes
at various locations in Jaipur had left 70 people dead and
over 150 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city