Man arrested in Rajasthan for killing wife over illicit affair
Jaipur: A rickshaw puller, who had already deserted his three previous wives over doubts of illicit affair, was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly murdering his wife, the fourth one, over the same apprehension.
27-year-old Rambharose Sahani had been absconding ever since he had killed his fourth wife Tara, her partner for past over a year, on May 18.
Sahani, who hails from Bihar, was nabbed by a team of Jaipur police at his native place and was brought back to Jaipur.
"During preliminary interrogation, he has confessed to have killing his wife. Sahani had suspected that the woman had relations with other people, so, in a fit of rage, he murdered her," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say