Mercury dips further in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury further dipped in parts of Rajasthan where Erinpura area near Jawai Dam in Pali remained the coldest place with a minimum temperature of 5 degrees Celsius.
Yesterday, the place had recorded a low of six deg C.
Mount Abu, the sole hill station in the desert state, recorded a minimum temperature of 2.4 degrees Celsius, according to the MeT office.
Jaisalmer, Barmer, Ajmer, Sriganganagar, Jodhpur and Bikaner recorded minimum of 7.8, 8.2, 8.7, 9, 9.4 and 10 degrees Celsius respectively whereas Jaipur and Pilani had a similar low of 12.8 degrees C.
Meanwhile, fog in the region kept vehicular movement on highways and rail traffic affected.
Rail traffic in Jaipur-Bandikui, Rewari and Jodhpur section was affected and few trains were running late, an NWR spokesperson said.
However, no flights were diverted.
Airport sources said that there was no diversion of flight to Sanganer airport here as the weather was reported to be clear in Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- PCB faces criticism for sending 4 media managers for England tour
- MDSU BSTC 2016 (bstcmdsu2016.com): Check Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University college allotment list 2016
- CBSE to conduct NEET-II on July 24
- BJP demands CBI enquiry into AAP leader Santosh Koli's death
- PCB: Shahryar Khan gets Nawaz Sharif's nod to continue as Chairman