No move to replace PCC chief in Rajasthan: Kamat
Jaipur: AICC general secretary Gurudas Kamat on Monday said there was no move to replace Rajasthan PCC president Dr Chandrabhan.
"No question arises about change of PCC leadership," Kamat, who is in-charge of party affairs in Rajasthan, told reporters here.
"Inactive office-bearers of PCC would be dropped after serving them notices," said Kamat, who chaired a meeting of PCC executives at the party office.
The ongoing Sandesh Yatra will continue till the end of August and PCC screening committee would meet in late August to decide on candidates for the forthcoming Assembly polls, he said.
"I am receiving feedback from party functionaries and will meet office bearers right from district units," Kamat said.
PCC president Dr Chandrabhan said Sandesh Yatra has so far covered 114 Assembly segments making people aware of the Gehlot government`s flagship schemes and other development works done in past four and half years.
Congress president Sonia Gandhi and vice-president Rahul Gandhi will address public meetings and rallies in September and October in Rajasthan, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley