No move to replace PCC chief in Rajasthan: Kamat
Jaipur: AICC general secretary Gurudas Kamat on Monday said there was no move to replace Rajasthan PCC president Dr Chandrabhan.
"No question arises about change of PCC leadership," Kamat, who is in-charge of party affairs in Rajasthan, told reporters here.
"Inactive office-bearers of PCC would be dropped after serving them notices," said Kamat, who chaired a meeting of PCC executives at the party office.
The ongoing Sandesh Yatra will continue till the end of August and PCC screening committee would meet in late August to decide on candidates for the forthcoming Assembly polls, he said.
"I am receiving feedback from party functionaries and will meet office bearers right from district units," Kamat said.
PCC president Dr Chandrabhan said Sandesh Yatra has so far covered 114 Assembly segments making people aware of the Gehlot government`s flagship schemes and other development works done in past four and half years.
Congress president Sonia Gandhi and vice-president Rahul Gandhi will address public meetings and rallies in September and October in Rajasthan, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!