Rajasthan Assembly adjourned over land allotment to Vadra
Jaipur: Rajasthan Assembly was adjourned today after stormy scenes erupted over alleged anomalies in allotment of land to Congress chief Sonia Gandhi`s son-in-law Robert Vadra in Bikaner district.
BJP`s Digambar Singh, while speaking about grants, commented on Vadra`s land deals in Rajasthan.
Government whip Raghu Sharma said no allegations can be levelled against a person (Vadra) who is not part of the House.
This was followed by charges and counter-charges between government and opposition, following which Speaker adjourned the House for 30 minutes.
When the House reassembled, pandemonium broke out again. The Speaker requested members to maintain decorum, but after members failed to maintain order, adjourned the House for the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen