Rajasthan Assembly adjourned over land allotment to Vadra
Jaipur: Rajasthan Assembly was adjourned today after stormy scenes erupted over alleged anomalies in allotment of land to Congress chief Sonia Gandhi`s son-in-law Robert Vadra in Bikaner district.
BJP`s Digambar Singh, while speaking about grants, commented on Vadra`s land deals in Rajasthan.
Government whip Raghu Sharma said no allegations can be levelled against a person (Vadra) who is not part of the House.
This was followed by charges and counter-charges between government and opposition, following which Speaker adjourned the House for 30 minutes.
When the House reassembled, pandemonium broke out again. The Speaker requested members to maintain decorum, but after members failed to maintain order, adjourned the House for the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu