Rajasthan BJP to meet President with `list of scams`
Jaipur: BJP`s Rajasthan unit will submit a memorandum to President Pranab Mukherjee on Friday, enlisting 100 alleged scams that took place during the tenure of Ashok Gehlot-led Congress government in the state.
A party delegation, led by Leader of the Opposition G C Kataria, will submit the memorandum to the President, BJP chief whip in assembly Rajendra Rathore said today.
The memorandum will mention scams during the tenure of the Congress government, including scams in Jal Mahal land allotment, Umaid Mill, illegal mining in Jodhpur, Kalpatru, Dalda Mill and Bridge corporation, Rathore told at a press conference here.
"BJP had earlier submitted separate memorandums on the matter to the Rajasthan Lokayukta and the Governor, but to no avail," Rathore said.
After submitting the memorandum to the President, BJP would launch an agitation against the Gehlot government and continue it till upcoming Assembly polls in the state, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert