Rajasthan BJP to meet President with `list of scams`
Jaipur: BJP`s Rajasthan unit will submit a memorandum to President Pranab Mukherjee on Friday, enlisting 100 alleged scams that took place during the tenure of Ashok Gehlot-led Congress government in the state.
A party delegation, led by Leader of the Opposition G C Kataria, will submit the memorandum to the President, BJP chief whip in assembly Rajendra Rathore said today.
The memorandum will mention scams during the tenure of the Congress government, including scams in Jal Mahal land allotment, Umaid Mill, illegal mining in Jodhpur, Kalpatru, Dalda Mill and Bridge corporation, Rathore told at a press conference here.
"BJP had earlier submitted separate memorandums on the matter to the Rajasthan Lokayukta and the Governor, but to no avail," Rathore said.
After submitting the memorandum to the President, BJP would launch an agitation against the Gehlot government and continue it till upcoming Assembly polls in the state, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!