Rajasthan: Six pilgrims killed in mishap
Jaipur: Six devotees were killed and 20 others injured when their bus collided head-on with a truck in Sikar district, police said on Monday.
The victims were returning home from Khatu Shyamji Temple late last night when the mishap took place.
The incident occurred near Ghassu Ka Bas area when the private bus was on its way to Laxmangarg, police said, adding that condition of the injured was stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him