Rising mercury gives respite from cold in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury continued to rise in Rajasthan giving respite to people from cold conditions in the desert state, specially during day hours, a MeT report said.
Mount Abu was the coldest place with a minimum temperature of 6 degrees Celsius, while Churu in plains recorded a minimum temperature of 9.2 degrees Celsiuss
The night temperature varied between 10 and 15.3 degrees Celsius at most places including Jaipur, Ajmer, Barmer, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Kota, Ganganagar, and Udaipur.
With passing of a weak western disturbance, Pilani received drizzles last night, a MeT report said.
About a dozen trains of North Western Railways were running late due to fog in adjoining states of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Delhi, an official said.
The day temperature in most cities picked up by one to three degrees Celsius yesterday and it was in the range of 25 to 27 degrees Celsius.
According to the MeT forecast, no major change in the weather conditions in next 24 hours is expected despite the movement of the western disturbance passing through the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials