Rising mercury gives respite from cold in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury continued to rise in Rajasthan giving respite to people from cold conditions in the desert state, specially during day hours, a MeT report said.
Mount Abu was the coldest place with a minimum temperature of 6 degrees Celsius, while Churu in plains recorded a minimum temperature of 9.2 degrees Celsiuss
The night temperature varied between 10 and 15.3 degrees Celsius at most places including Jaipur, Ajmer, Barmer, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Kota, Ganganagar, and Udaipur.
With passing of a weak western disturbance, Pilani received drizzles last night, a MeT report said.
About a dozen trains of North Western Railways were running late due to fog in adjoining states of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Delhi, an official said.
The day temperature in most cities picked up by one to three degrees Celsius yesterday and it was in the range of 25 to 27 degrees Celsius.
According to the MeT forecast, no major change in the weather conditions in next 24 hours is expected despite the movement of the western disturbance passing through the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band
- Matt Damon is back, check out terrific 'Jason Bourne' poster!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Chinese President Xi Jinping urges caution over US missile deployment in South Korea
- 7th Pay Commission: Auto makers expect spurt in sales