Scolded by mother, boy commits suicide in Jaipur
Jaipur: An 11-year-old boy Saturday committed suicide by hanging himself using his mother`s sari in Rajasthan`s Bikaner town after he was scolded for skipping school, police said.
The incident took place in Naya Shahar area, some 300 km from Jaipur.
"It seems to be a case of suicide. Vishal Kumar, a student of Class 4, skipped school today (Saturday) following which his mother, Jyoti Devi, scolded him. She left to buy vegetables from the market, and in the meantime, Vishal hanged himself," said police inspector Daraja Ram.
The mother found her son hanging when she returned after about half an hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad