Woman accuses father-in-law of rape in Bikaner
Bikaner: A married woman here on Wednesday accused her father-in-law of raping her, police said.
The woman, a resident of the district`s Khajuwala area, has alleged that her father-in-law, Deeparam, had first raped her two years back when her husband was out of station.
"He had been raping the woman for the last two years and threatened to exclude his son (her husband) from his property if she disclosed (the matter) to anyone," police said.
An investigation has been opened into the case although no arrests have been made so far, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'