Facebook upgrades mobile search to let users search old posts by keywords
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Facebook on Friday announced that it has decided to let its mobile app users to retrieve old posts shared with them by their friends.
A user can search old posts by typing the keywords making it easier amongst friends to comb through each others old posts.
At present, the service is in a work-in progress mode and only a few users can test the tool.
Previously, with an initiative to enhance a user's search experience, the social-networking site launched 'Graph Search' which helps users to search for data which is much more specific and to the point.
Let's see whether users will like friends knowing their old secrets or will the idea haunt them?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack