Facebook upgrades mobile search to let users search old posts by keywords
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Facebook on Friday announced that it has decided to let its mobile app users to retrieve old posts shared with them by their friends.
A user can search old posts by typing the keywords making it easier amongst friends to comb through each others old posts.
At present, the service is in a work-in progress mode and only a few users can test the tool.
Previously, with an initiative to enhance a user's search experience, the social-networking site launched 'Graph Search' which helps users to search for data which is much more specific and to the point.
Let's see whether users will like friends knowing their old secrets or will the idea haunt them?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city