Facebook upgrades mobile search to let users search old posts by keywords
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Facebook on Friday announced that it has decided to let its mobile app users to retrieve old posts shared with them by their friends.
A user can search old posts by typing the keywords making it easier amongst friends to comb through each others old posts.
At present, the service is in a work-in progress mode and only a few users can test the tool.
Previously, with an initiative to enhance a user's search experience, the social-networking site launched 'Graph Search' which helps users to search for data which is much more specific and to the point.
Let's see whether users will like friends knowing their old secrets or will the idea haunt them?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Sensex regains 28K level, up 118 points in early trade
- Sepp Blatter in last fight against six-year FIFA ban
- Quake brings down buildings in central Italy, at least six believed killed
- Work on 'Padmavati' sets in full swing, shoot begins in September
- Japan, China, South Korea agree to urge North Korea to stop provocation